You can post anything you think is a lie that I've told right here on this forum. Just give the date and the time and the specific quotation. That's all you have to do. I'll be monitoring this group to see your response. If you can't or won't, then maybe you should just keep your pie-hole shut. I have as much right to post my opinion as anyone else on this forum. That goes for Barry too - either put up or shut up. it's that simple.