It's typical Judy-speak. She's been doing this for years. She did it with Barry, with me, with Curtis, with Vaj, and even with Lawson. She will latch on to some minor point of contention and just obsess on it to no end, long after anyone else even knows what she is talking about. Then she will clam up and refuse to engage in any meaningful dialog.

Why is it so difficult for her to post her reasons for the dislike? Is it my face, or where I live, or my political point of view? She obviously has a way with words and is intelligent. I can understand the shunning from Barry, but at least he's not trying to ankle-bite me when I pass by every day. And, it is kind of funny to watch Barry push her buttons, you've got to admit. LoL!

Then, she will incessantly post slanderous remarks in an attempt to sway others to join her in a shunning. She even gets others to join in, Bill is a case in point. Why in the world would Bill call me a troll for trying to engage him in a spiritual conversation? It just doesn't make any sense.

You won't find very many dialogs between me and Judy if you do a search - it's been at least ten years since I had a conversation with her about anything. But, you can find hundreds, if not thousands of remarks she has posted calling me a liar and a troll.

Which apparently prompted you to ask: What is she talking about like that with Richard? Nobody really knows anymore, or cares, but it's my thread so maybe I will continue this and post my opinions of Judy for a few years.

But, it is really taking away from my time composing messages about spiritual paths, music, and what I've been doing. What is really sad though, is that her constant ankle-biting is causing other respondents to quit this group and go elsewhere, and maybe that's her goal. In the case of me and Barry, it just didn't work and that really seems to upset her.

She's like a schoolyard bully that won't stop until she is expelled from school, and then she will enroll in another school and start bullying those poor kids. She followed me over here from Google Groups and has been harassing me for at least ten years here. Go figure.

P.S. I'm not sure why Emily is in this conversation, she seems like a nice person most of the time. And Ann is not too bad either, if she could just get over her prejudice against country folk who just want to dance at the party and have fun. I mean, if you don't want to dance, why did they even come to the dance party in the first place?