Dear Buck. This forum is a beautiful example of all the spirituality the
average human being on this planet can muster - and these are people who have
meditated or are still meditating and pursuing what they like to think of as a
spiritual and informed life. You need to understand this and accept it.
Although I don't consider myself a pessimist I do understand human nature for
what it can be in its finest and its lowest moments. TM, Buddhism or attending
the Dome regularly doesn't appear to allow most people here to transcend the
petty squabbles and deep differences that characterize the rest of the world -
even those from that special place we call "Texas" are not immune from
exhibiting these less-than-charitable traits.