I've never lied about you, Share, and you know it. But you have told falsehoods
about me, about Ann, about Emily, about Raunchy, about others--even about
yourself. You know that too. And I've documented many of the falsehoods.

Share lied:

 << Judy, I know how you have lied about me. Therefore I don't believe it when
you say someone else has lied. >>

 Despite the evidence. Not surprising you would say this when you yourself have
refused to admit your own documented falsehoods.

 << This will not change. >>

 No, I don't imagine it will. You're incapable of functioning any other way
than by denying reality.

 << Also, I don't find Richard to be a troll. >>

 Even Barry acknowledges Richard's trolling. He's been known as a troll since
way back on alt.m.t. As they say, Richard's picture illustrates the
encyclopedia entry on trolling. IOW, he's the very image of a troll; his
behavior defines trolling.