For the record, there are only two respondents on this list that attend regular meditation sessions in the dome. There is one respondent that has never tried TM. At least three of the current respondents on this list do not meditate at all, and two are self-proclaimed atheists. There are no Buddhists on this list, as far as I can tell. There is only one person on this list that is from Texas - the one you post derogatory references to in an attempt to smear. That's what I think.

If I am mistaken, please let me know. If there are any others that consider themselves to be on a spiritual path, please post your path here, so we can discuss it. Thanks.