Buck, maybe they focused on the *green* aspect of FF because the writer
realizes that most people can relate to that. Also, it is quite a movement in
FF and at MUM.

On Tuesday, December 17, 2013 6:12 AM, "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com"
<dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote:

What
a tepid article.  Misses almost entirely that we are most entirely
about revolution as peace-makers working to transform the
whole earth and bring a heaven on earth, to the whole earth Being in
direct-action revolution here in Fairfield, Iowa.  This ain't no
game.  In Fairfield, Iowa we are revolutionaries of the world.  No need to hide
that.
-Buck
in the Dome

Forwarded from: Ken Chawkin <kchawkin@...>

The Des Moines Register wrote an impressive Op-Ed piece on Fairfield and MUM.
Here's a description on the MUM homepage, with a photo of Mayor Ed Malloy and a
link to the full article and photos: Fairfield Shows How to Manufacture Dreams.
A recent article in the Des Moines Register highlights the uniqueness of
Fairfield. Read the reprint of the full article, courtesy of the Des Moines
Register. Click here to read the full article. http://link.mum.edu/GreenFF