Opinion "again"? But you were declaring all kinds of purported facts to start
with:

 "Most people's premiums are going way up and their deductibles are doubling
and even tripling  so  a few can have a policy  that they still can't afford
with deductibles they still can't pay! Just wait till next year when the
employer mandates go into effect and people are limited to part time jobs of
less than 29 hours a week!"

Mike wrote:

 "Obamacare is far better than what we had before". Again, a matter of opinion.