In addition to Jefferson Airplane's Grace Slick, I also cited Heart with
Ann and Nancy Wilson in this thread. Previously, I cited Suzi Quatro in my
thread entitled "For all you romantics out there". So, I'm posting this
Suzi Quatro session from 1973. "Suzi is the first female bass player to
become a major rock star. This broke a barrier to women's participation in
rock music."

[image: Inline image 1]

Suzi Quatro - Can The Can (1973)
http://youtu.be/xYoogY-UGio