*Don't be Ridiculous!*

On 12/18/2013 04:50 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:

*Calm down, Bhairitu. Does the fact that you're familiar with his articles and reports on the radio somehow make him immune from criticism? Why are you taking my comments about him so personally? Seems like it's maybe your ego that's bloated.*

*
*

*Bhairitu screamed:*

*<< What part of "I'm familiar with Mike Adams articles and his reports on the radio" DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!

I didn't even need to read the article to know his intent. Besides I heard an hour long discussion on it the other day. What is your point other than trying to discredit somebody to gratify your already bloated ego?

If you think Mike Adams needs an editor then contact him. Maybe you can pick up a few extra bucks that way. >>
*