*> As Bob said, hide the babies and lock the doors.

According to emptybill, Ravi threatened to stalk his wife at work and at home, and that's why Ravi was banned. Apparently this is alright with you. Why not save Ravi some time and just send him your home address? Or, is something else going on here that we don't know about?

*On 12/19/2013 8:36 AM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com wrote:

---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

*/The only thing sadder in my opinion than psychopaths on the Internet are the people who want them around so that they can "aim" them like weapons at the people they don't like. /*
*/
/*
*Hee, hee. As if anyone can control Ravi in order to "aim" him at anyone, Bawwy. Dream on and see if you can come up with another howler.

I think that pretty much everyone here knows that's what's going on with the call to bring this particular psychopath back. *
*
*
*Ewww, yea. As Bob said, hide the babies and lock the doors. We're in for it now. Oh, just one thing: the biggest "psychopath" appears to be you and you've been running rampant around here for bloody ever.

Don't fall for it. Whether it's the psychopaths or the ones who use them for their own less-than-sane purposes, there's nothing to see here, folks...move along. *
*
*
*You do have a tendency to inadvertently speak about yourself ALL THE TIME when attempting to smear others. Bawwy, you are sooooo silllllyyyy.*