---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <bobpriced@...> wrote:

 ---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

 The only thing sadder in my opinion than psychopaths on the Internet are the
people who want them around so that they can "aim" them like weapons at the
people they don't like.

I think  that pretty much everyone here knows that's what's going on with the
call to bring this particular psychopath back.

Don't fall for it. Whether it's the psychopaths or the ones who use them for
their own less-than-sane purposes, there's nothing to see here, folks...move
along.

 (with correction)

 Says the 70 year old who haunts European espresso bars, beat up laptop in tow,
looking for companionship---any companionship, offering the opinions of someone
almost famous; who were you calling a bag lady?