I've been using Opera for years. Heck, I even bought the paid version to kill
the annoying ad window that used to be built into it. For me, the only browser
that stands out as being really crappy is Safari. I do avoid IE for the usual
Microsoft security reasons, but I don't find it to be all that bad a browser;
one of my IP cameras is an ancient Axis that actually displays much cleaner
video in IE with ActiveX than with Java in other browsers.

---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <cardemais...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Anybody tried the Norwegian Opera browser? At least
 in my PC it's almost lightning fast compared to e.g Chrome!