Yes agreed Buck all is well.

In a message dated 12/21/13 12:54:59 Eastern Standard Time,
dhamiltony...@yahoo.com writes:

Yes, 21 December. Anew light begins
And remarkably we remember,
The birthday of Brahmananda Saraswati,
Guru Dev
Born on
Thursday, 21 December 1870

Today marks the official start of winter.  The ancient Romans celebrated
Saturnalia in honor of Saturn who rules the signs of Capricorn and Aquarius.
The planet is also known as the ruler of the underworld.

The Sun is further officially dead in Western astrology and won't rise again
until Spring on March 21, 2014.

But, as I write this note, the Sun is rising in the sign of Sagittarius from
the east.  And, I can see the Moon setting to the west from my window.  So, all
is well.