Dr. John Hagelin would do really well for our public image to adopt the first
35 seconds of that guitar music as part of a sound-scape in meetings where he
is coming to the podium.  That guitar lick, or the guitar cords from
"Volunteers" at Woodstock.  OMG!   Crossing over from world-reknowned scientist
and professor he also should present for us the revolution.   That kind of
guitar should lead our vanguard.   If there is a break time in any meeting the
sound-bite looping of Lennon's "All we are saying is, Give Peace a Chance"
should come up as sound.  "Give Peace a Chance" should be the recessional of
any TM meeting closing that he is in.
 It is time to own being peace-revolutionaries,
 -Buck in the Dome