A MARRIAGE OF THE FAITHS OF EAST & WEST

Subject: A MARRIAGE OF MANY RELIGIONS
That which is called Tantra, in the East, or The Marriage Supper of
the Lamb of God, in the West, is that previously unknown Creed, which
unites the major religions. In our several messages, entitled RASA
TANTRA, we have provided the scriptural quotes from: Taoism,
Hinduism, Mahayana, Judaism, Greek Mythology, Egyptian Hieroglyphs,
Christianity, and the Gospels of Thomas and of Philip. These quotes
all corroborate this "Wedding Feast" concept, whereby two sexes are
joined into one Androgynous DNA Genetic Code.

I regret the distasteful nature of this practice. It is never my
intention to shock you or to turn your philosophical understanding
upside down. Those of you who found this information to be an
unpleasant surprise must simply get over it and get on with it. If
there is a scandal in religion, it is the erroneous theological
concepts which precede the advent of the Gnosis of the True Revealed
Marriage Supper of the Lamb of God. I regret to say that these
erroneous concepts include overzealousness in the worship of many
gods, saints, saviors and masters and the imposition of unproved
theological theories, as if they were fact.

Jesus well understood the concept of blood sacrifice of a scapegoat,
which would somehow atone for the sins of the one who murdered it.
Transferral of Guilt onto the one who made you feel the guilt, is
perhaps the single-most often seen phenomenon in the annals of
Psychoanalysis. The trouble is it doesn't work and stacks up
countless innocent victims. Jesus saw this jealous reaction, as did
Dr. Wilhelm Reich, in his book, The Murder of Christ, this book being
a psychoanalysis of the jealousy which goes into the denegration of
superior beings. In short, the murder of Jesus will not expiate your
sins. The Blood At-One-Ment is exactly that "forgiveness of sins",
but not from shed blood
but from the Sexual Union of man and wife - from their co-mixed blood
or bioplasma, genetically being "Born Again of Water and Spirit".

You have been walking for centuries through the "tall grass" of false
theology, which does not save anyone from anything. The "snake in the
grass" is that these false theologies have no scientific proof for
their many claims, thus rendering faith a possible swindle. If, after
much excellent Experimental Research, the Marriage Supper of the Lamb
of God is shown to be just as devoid of success in alleviating human
suffering as is this cartel of useless religions, then I would
abandon its practice also. ALL RELIGIONS MUST UNDERGO THE SAME
NECESSITY TO PROVE THEIR CLAIMS, WHATEVER THEY MAY BE. Otherwise, you
are in danger of being defrauded.

This Theological Proveing Ground includes the new religion, which is
a composite of the religions which preceded it, but unlike them,
introduces Scientific Method and the Theoretical Hypothesis that it
is the Marriage Supper of the Lamb of God which saves one from the 8-
Fold Suffering, which is: Hunger, Disease, Senescence, Death, Mental
Low Intelligence, Emotional Depression, Spiritual Entrapment of
Cosciousness in the Physical Dimension, and the Impermanence of the
Endless Round (Samsara) of Incarnations. It is with deepest respect
for the followers of all religions that I humbly submit this request
for Honorable and Righteous Theological Integrity. In the Holy Name
of Jesus and for the good of the people, I beseech thee. Amen. Jai
Om. - Sw. Tantrasangha
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freemormons/