---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

 A wonderful photo from a friend of mine who is currently traveling the US
teaching meditation. He found this tableau in a public restroom in South
Carolina:

 This puts a whole new spin on those signs we guys see more often near urinals,
"We aim to please, so won't you aim, please."  :-)

 That urinal looks refreshingly clean I wonder if it has one of those little
blue cake things hiding in the bottom Do you prefer using a stall to evacuate
your bladder Barry or do you chose the porcelain out-in-the-open version? I am
assuming you like to think of your penis as a gun since you rather liked this
photo Although I often enjoy your musings on things unrelated to the human race
or when you get too preachy this one didn't really do it for me However, I must
thank you for letting me/us know about messy nessy chic blog site I find many
of her photos and news links very cool