These are so cool, turq and guess what? I was thinking of such when I wrote
that post. I probably have seen similar before. thanks...

On Monday, December 23, 2013 10:22 AM, TurquoiseB <turquoi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Richard, I guess people just like to belong to a group and having a uniform
> as it were, indicates what group one belongs to. Unless people really think
> they need camo in the cities! And would traditional camo be the best camo?
> What it is?

Good point, Share. I mean, how is outwear designed to make you look like a pile
of leaves gonna fit in and fade into the background in the *city*,
ferchrissakes? I got curious, so I Google-Imaged "urban camo" and got these:

:-)