Ah yes, but was he *white*? And the party goers couldn't have been Bolsheviks
becase Santa had to have been dressed in *communist red*.

On Monday, December 23, 2013 9:28 AM, wgm4u <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

YAKUTSK, Russia,  Dec. 23 (UPI) --
Santa Claus was found dead in the Russian city of Yakutsk, investigators said
Monday.

The man had been at a business holiday party and threatened two fellow
party-goers with a knife, RIA Novosti reported.

Others managed to subdue the man outside, tying his hands and feet with a rope,
investigators said. The man's girlfriend tied her scarf around his mouth to
stop him from yelling.

The girlfriend escorted the guests out of the house and when she returned to
check on her boyfriend, she found him dead, investigators said.

Investigators are still trying to establish a cause of death. BTW, it was a man
dressed as Santa not really Santa! I mean Santa ain't real, I know that! Got it
Barry?