---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <punditster@...> wrote:

 On 12/23/2013 10:13 PM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@... wrote:

 I already tol' ya Bucko, this is human nature. I already told you, Canuck,
your nature is to ankle-bite.

 Unlike you, and even though I am American, your references to my country of
residence simply don't or couldn't bother me. However, I would appreciate it if
you would stop referring to me as an "ankle biter"; I am more like a Great
White and they don't usually just nibble ankles... You, on the other hand, are
making me the equivalent of deaf with all your out-of-control blathering. Now,
you better go stem that flow of blood, it looks like I just chomped off your
arm.