[image: Inline image 1]

In a Gadda Da Vida - Iron Butterfly
http://youtu.be/ZCkHanF4v1w

Iron Butterfly formed in San Diego, California; a classic rock band song,
ranked 24th greatest hard rock song of all time by VH1. One of best drum
solos in rock history. This song takes up the whole of side two. Vinyl
album still in my record collection - mint condition - purchased at Tower
records in Hollywood in 1968.

Doug Ingle - organ, lead vocals
Erik Brann - guitars, backing vocals
Lee Dorman - bass guitar, backing vocals
Ron Bushy - drums, percussion

"The band's seminal 1968 album In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida is among the world's 40
best-selling albums, selling more than 30 million copies. Iron Butterfly is
also notable for being the very first group to receive an RIAA platinum
award."

Read more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Butterfly