Back in the sixties Timothy Leary and Ralph Metzner did a road show in which
they included readings from their "Psychedelic Experience" (a dubious co-opt of
the Tibetan Book of the Dead). The event was filmed but only the soundtrack is
now available (an amusing period piece).
 I'd love to see the movie but LSD was made illegal just a month after the film
was finished and so the distributors lost their nerve and it was never released
to the public.
 I met Ralph Metzner on a recent visit to London and asked him if the film
footage had been destroyed. He said it's still around but isn't worth releasing
now as a full feature but he added that there are plans to release a
documentary about the tour which would include footage from that original
movie. Could be a gas!