--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  wrote:

> > Re "So if we're all subjects in a clandestine military psyops
experiment, I say "Good job!" to the experimenters. You helped to give
me a remarkably fine life.":

>  Well, we've not heard from Barry for a few hours now. I had assumed
he was using a Tor Browser when he posted to FFL like the rest of us.
Looks like he dropped his guard. He's probably had the full Bourne
treatment by now - the agent crashing though the glass door of his Paris
apartment. Unless Barry has the martial skills of Matt Damon or a
glamorous sidekick like Franka Potente he's toast. Pity. He sounded like
a nice guy.

IMPORTANT NSA NOTICE

Our tracking 'bots have notified us of this post,
so we ask all red-blooded Americans to aid us
in the seeking and capture of this dangerous fugitive
from...from...uh...justice...yeah, that's the ticket.

We already sent several operatives to his last known
location in Paris, and we haven't heard from them.
We sent more to his reputed lair in the Netherlands,
and they came back empty-handed, spouting gibberish
about being defeated by Matt Damon-like karate skills,
  and reeking of cannabis.

Clearly this is a dangerous individual, right up there
on our Most Wanted List with <spit> Edward Snowdon
and those guys who make South Park.

If you see this person, DO NOT APPROACH HIM.
He is reputed to be armed with cream pies and toxic humor
and in the company of a babe who looks a lot
like Franke Potente, but with bigger breasts.
There is a possibility that the breasts are weapons.

DON'T TAKE ANY CHANCES!
Just phone us, and we'll come get him.
Or just phone *anybody*, and we'll hear it.