Difference is, Robin wasn't so stupid as to think others were stupid enough to
take (or pretend to take) his parody seriously. Obviously he was wrong in
Feste's, Vaj's, and your cases, though.

 << So, when a Canadian posts fibs, he is posting a parody; when two guys from
Texas post fibs, they are liars. Thanks for pointing that out - that might help
explain why you seem so prejudiced against Texans. Go figure. >>