We saw this place today, out by George Strait's ranch. The house in the
photo belongs to a wealthy land owner in Pleasanton. The owner of the
houses daughter's spouse's daughter is married to George Michael. If you
look real close you might see George in the window looking out at me across
the field, probably taking a snapshot of me peering over the fence. Go
figure.

[image: Inline image 1]

"Billboard magazine ranked Michael the 40th most successful artist on the
Billboard Hot 100 Top All-Time Artists list."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Michael

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Strait