As Richard himself admitted in post #368186 yesterday, nothing he says is to be
taken seriously.

 What happened to your "macro"? The difference now is that more and more people
are standing up to you and your tyrannical mode of operation. Even Barry is
reading my messages these days. Now that's better!

 Your name is now mud all over the internet, thanks to Robin's recent post
about you. You have been totally discredited and now we know who is the real
stalker and troll and liar is - you are confirming this in almost every message
you post these days.

 All you have to do, Ms Stein is STFU about Richard. It's that simple.