Johann Strauss II

[image: Inline image 1]

The Blue Danube Waltz - Vienna Philharmonic - Vals del Danubio Azul
http://youtu.be/_CTYymbbEL4

Tales from the Vienna Woods - Brazil Orquestra Filarmônica, Belo Horizonte
http://youtu.be/MaOVp8FfGRo

"Johann Strauss II was an Austrian composer of light music, particularly
dance music and operettas. He composed over 400 waltzes, polkas,
quadrilles, and other types of dance music, as well as several operettas
and a ballet. In his lifetime, he was known as "The Waltz King", and was
largely then responsible for the popularity of the waltz in Vienna during
the 19th century. Some of Johann Strauss's most famous works include The
Blue Danube, and Tales from the Vienna Woods."

Read more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Strauss_II