As Richard himself admitted in post #368186, nothing he says is to be taken
seriously.

 << You won't find another person with such mental baggage as Judy Stein.
 She's been obsessed with Barry for over fourteen years on two discussion
 forums. Sometimes I think that getting Barry is Judy's main goal in
 life. She sure doesn't post much about her daily life or what she does
 other than post to this internet forum.

 With the amount of posting she does, I don't see how she could get any
 of her professional work accomplished. And, the response times are
 remarkable - it's like she is at her computer all day and into the
 evening, sometimes way past midnight. Maybe Judy has a laptop she can
 take into her living room so as not to miss anything. And, a smartphone
 to take into the bathroom just in case. Who knows?

 From what I've read, any computer project requires at minimum about two
 hours of real focus time in order to make any significant progress
 toward completion. But, just looking at Judy's response time, it's
 obvious she is multi-tasking a lot - unless maybe she doesn't have any
 work to do this time of year. But, you'd think she would at least take
 time out to go grocery shopping or to take a walk on the beach. no figure.

 I would not be surprised if Judy goes to bed at night and dreams of
 posting something to refute Barry - and gets up really early to compose
 some message to post to try and get him. Seriously.

 > If I were to do what you suggest, how would your view of reality change?
 I've been reading Judy's messages since about 1998 and I've seen a
 change over that length of time. You can go back and read the archives
 on Usenet and you will see that she used to be quite good at dialoging
 on discussion groups. But, in the last few years there hs been a steady
 decrease in her cogent messaging, to the point these days that it'
 almost total self-defense, often resorting to one-line snarks and then
 down to the point of creating "macros" to help her cope. Go figure. >>