On 12/27/2013 10:21 AM, Share Long wrote:
> Richard, I thought it was pretty funny too and thanks for the insights
> about Judy's online history.
So, let's review what we know about Ms Stein: According to her
autobiography, Judy lives near a beach in New Jersey and is a
self-employed professional editor working out of a home office on a
Windows PC running Microsoft Word as her personal productivity tool.

Apparently she is very smart and well-respected in her field. She is
famous for contributing cogent posts to several online discussion
boards. She is an expert on the TM meditation technique, and famous for
having put Andrew Skolnick in his place in a heated discussion back in 1998.

Seriously, I learned almost everything I know about posting to online
discussions from Ms Stein over the course of fourteen years. She can be
a formidable debating opponent. And, from what I've read, she can read
and write in multiple languages - English, German, and Spanish. I
wouldn't be surprised if she could also read and write Greek and French.
Seriously.