---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

 Is there really much difference between 150 posts a week and 250?  I'm not
sure that there is.  But if you want to keep score, I would bet that more of
Richard's posts deal with original content than what we are seeing from you.
Just say'n.

 Steve,

 Thank you for the link to your travel images, I enjoy reading about your trips
with your family. As I've mentioned in the past, I also enjoy your humour and
wish you'd post more.

 Could you expand a little on your statement about Richard, I'd like to know
more about what you've learned from his "original content".