yep, turq, it's time for me to have an eye exam! Actually, I can detect a bit
of a undertone, almost pale maroon or something. It adds to the loveliness of
the photo.

On Sunday, December 29, 2013 7:19 AM, TurquoiseB <turquoi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Really good photo, turq, perfect subject, I think, for black and white: the
> steam, the light coming through the train's windows. Thanks for posting.

The photo is in color. That's part of what makes it so striking; this is what
the light looks like around here in December. I didn't take the photo, BTW. I
found it on the website of the narrow gauge railway museum that runs the train,
after having caught sight of it chugging by on my walk/bike ride today.