*> I read through this post, bemused by it, but I didn't notice > until I'd
gotten almost all the way to the end of it that part > of my mind was still
saying, "What's a car?"  :-)>*You probably don't even need a car over there
- in fact, it would be a problem. Over, here a car is just another tool for
most people. Without one, I'd be dead in the water. Some people who are
rich probably drive cars just for fun and pleasure, like my neighbor, who
doesn't drive these cars much - there just for shows.

I inherited the Eldorado from Mom. She bought it new off the show room
floor and it's been garaged it's whole life. She still had a driver's
license at age 86, but hadn't driven in about ten years. So, one day I just
took it - I'm using it for highway driving. I put some new tires on it and
a new disc brakes.

You can't get anything these days for a car like that - maybe $1500. The AC
still works and it has cruise control. Also, it has a kick-ass Delco Bose
sound system with CD player inside. Sweet!

[image: Inline image 1]