---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <punditster@...> wrote:

 On 12/29/2013 11:44 AM, bobpriced@... mailto:bobpriced@... wrote:

 I thought when you mentioned Richard's "original content" there might be
something in his posts that you found edifying - that I had missed; from what
you say here, it appears that's not the case. You're actually reading my stuff,
Bob? Go figure.

 Of course, my comments can't compare to all the edifying comments you've
posted this month. But, I'm working on it. So, who said I was posting anything
for you to read? Maybe I was addressing Bill or Buck, to get some feedback;
they are probably more qualified to post comments than you seem to be, judging
by your posted comments lately. Judy did a good job of getting rid of Curtis,
Robin, and Vaj, and Ravi got banned - so now we're left with you. When are you
going to get to work and post something worth commenting on?

 Evidently he just did.