---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Richard, congratulations for getting off the Crystal Light. Might as well
inject sugar right into the veins! Thanks for the recipe too. I love both
cabbage and cooked celery. Do you all ever eat baby bok choy? I think it's high
in Vit A or something that's hard to get via food. Bon appetite!

 Wha? Here is a link to help you out if you think you can't get Vit A "via
food".
 http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/food-sources-of-vitamin-A.php
http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/food-sources-of-vitamin-A.php

 On Saturday, December 28, 2013 8:33 AM, Richard Williams <punditster@...>