Richard, I can empathize. I was thrilled to discover that Judy has also read
the novels of Susan Howatch, a favorite author of mine. I asked her who her
favorite Howatch character is. She responded with a putdown containing
references to teens and Harry Potter! I still think she needs a pitta pacifying
diet.

On Saturday, December 28, 2013 7:52 PM, Richard J. Williams