ann, for me both restful alertness and loving neutrality have an underlying
reality of lively silence, or being simply humming with potentiality.

On Sunday, December 29, 2013 2:40 PM, "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com"
<awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote:

---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

Thanks for your thoughts on this, Mike. A couple of spiritual teachers that
have been to FF talk about, not indifference but rather what they call loving
neutrality. I think it's a bit like what Maharishi calls restful alertness.

I would have to disagree, Sharon. I don't think being "restfully alert" is
remotely related to "loving neutrality" just like I don't think "a couple of
spiritual teachers" talking about "indifference" relates to anything Mike was
posting about. I could be missing the boat here so if you want to clarify it
for me that would be welcome.