Rita and I really wanted to attend the Formula One Grand Prix race up in
Austin, but the tickets are pretty pricey. The rent is too damn high!

[image: Inline image 1]

Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 08:20

"Some of Friday's 58,276 anticipatory fans were greeted by unusually heavy
fog during the first practice session at the 2013 FORMULA 1 UNITED STATES
GRAND PRIX. After Free Practice 1 being delayed for 40 minutes due to the
fog, and brief running of the cars for only 15 minutes, a red flag was
raised as the Circuit's medical helicopter was unaccounted for. Eventually,
the helicopter returned and Fernando Alonso of Scuderia Ferrari set the
fastest pace of the session on new Pirelli P Zero Orange tires, completing
16 laps, reaching 125 MPH, and having the fastest lap time of 1:38.343."

Read more:

Austin Grand Prix:
http://www.theaustingrandprix.com/

"Michael Schumacher is a retired German racing driver. Schumacher is a
seven-time Formula One World Champion and is widely regarded as one of the
greatest F1 drivers of all time. He holds many of Formula One's driver
records, including most championships, race victories, fastest laps, pole
positions and most races won in a single season – 13 in 2004. In 2002 he
became the only driver in Formula One history to finish in the top three in
every race of a season and then also broke the record for most consecutive
podium finishes."

Michael_Schumacher:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Schumacher