On 1/1/2014 4:29 PM, Share Long wrote:

 > Richard, I always thought that Jesus rose from the
 > dead body and spirit.

According to what I've read, Jesus was raised from the dead - the key
word here is "risen" - he rose up from the dead inside the tomb - in
body AND spirit - he left the tomb by flying out and then he hovered in
front of Mary Magdalene so she could see him. Then, he flew up into the
sky to go meet the apostles in Galilee. That's what I think.

 > I mean, wasn't the tomb empty?!

The tomb was found to be empty because Jesus had flown out of there
through the solid rock. Were you thinking that Jesus rolled back the
stone and walked out naked and and then he hitch hiked a ride across the
desert in a bullock cart? Does that sound like something a risen Christ
would do in order to save the world - walk around naked and bow and
scrape in front of all the people in the fish market?