---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 << Is there some reason why there would have to be some *small space of air
beneath his feat*? Would it not be possible for Him to walk, not appear to walk
but actually make contact with the earth? I would think that if you can create
the world, including being able to raise yourself from death, you could at
least walk with your feet on the ground.

 Mike, you're makin' me laugh. I love your posts, keep 'em comin'. And Happy
New Year. >>

 Trouble is, he's making sense, so he isn't going to get anywhere with Richard.

 Thanks Auth, that made me laugh too. BTW, you have a good friend in that bOb
fellow. He certainly appears to be able to more than hold his own with the
riffle raffle around here and to keep his head above the flotsam and jetsam
currently streaming. I think he might be a keeper. My vote: he can stay part of
the Club for 2014, maybe if Honorary but we'll have to bring that up with the
board.