I spend most of my time in my living room, where I have a big honkin'
through-the-wall electric heater and A/C unit, so as long as we have power and
the heater doesn't give up the ghost, I'm fine.

 My sister's seven years younger, but I worry about her up there in Vermont
because she's way out in the sticks living in an old farmhouse. She uses a wood
stove (one of the new ones designed not to pollute) for most of her heating
because it's cheaper than using the oil boiler in the basement. But my God, it
takes a lot of work to keep it going. It was so cold she had to use the boiler
last night, and she'd almost rather be cold than spend the extra money on oil.
Thing is, the older you get, the more likely hypothermia can creep up on you.
So I have my fingers crossed that her frugality doesn't overcome her good sense.

 << Thanks. I find it "interesting" to find out what people are doing with
climate disruption.  Keep warm.  Us old sods don't do well with home
temperatures under 68 degrees.  I have taken to using my heater tower as
electricity is cheaper than gas and besides I'm only in one room at a time. >>