"Victorian" and "Edwardian" are both pretty much standard here. Also 
"Georgian," "Regency," and "Stuart" periods, and before that, of course, 
"Elizabethan" and "Tudor."
 On a side note: we Brits call the Sherlock period Edwardian. When we use 
labels like "Victorian" or "Edwardian" do Yanks (or Europeans for that matter) 
refer to it by some other designation? 


Reply via email to