Judy, except for the first sentence of this post of yours, I don't see where
you actually asked me a question! If I missed it, could you repeat?

On Sunday, January 5, 2014 10:44 AM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"
<authfri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I don't believe I said one way or the other whether I agreed with the
principle, did I? No, I'm not against abortion. Try again. See if you can keep
the car on the road this time and actually answer the question I asked.

<< From that line of reasoning, Judy, can we assume that you are against
abortion? >>