Resolve:

 "The whole purpose of life is to gain enlightenment. Nothing else is
significant compared to that completely natural, exalted state of consciousness.
So always strive for that. Set your life around that goal. Don't get caught up
in small things, and then it will be yours." Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

MJ writes:
 ..Enlightened Marshy can be explained in light of Girish's behavior, or
perhaps I have it all wrong, maybe it is Girish practicing life "as is our
tradition."

 Doc writes:

 Hey, MJ --- Happy New Year! my unasked for and unwelcome advice would be to
stop speculating about some old dude in India, get enlightened yourself, and
find out the truth of the expression, first-hand. Simpler, and far more
satisfying.