And Lord Ganesh testing the water of FFL

Sure you'll  think "Remarkable echoes of Rudyard Kipling’s children’s story,
"The Elephant’s Child", which tells how the animals got their trunks after a
crocodile grabbed a baby elephant’s nose and kept pulling it stretching it out
and creating its trunk- and proves it might have been true (At least seems
happen to Him in  FFL -Fairy Field -forever Live, now--?)
But what he is doing with a long trunk?
 Nosing in Fairy Field  around  looking for something to be found --?
OTOH
Isn't my nosy nose  not long enough?-do i need a trunk ?
Lord Ganesh doesn't like it when you start bite noses
Isn't it just a question which mere number poses ?
By remembering  always keep His nosy nose clean
Mark my word,-then no amount of troubles will be seen
Breaking peaceful 'maun vrat' with  'Happy 2014