And if I'd simply declared that you didn't believe Feste, you'd have expressed
even more faux outrage about that. At least I allowed for two possibilities.
(Interesting that you haven't said which is the case.)

 No, it doesn't create a "barrier to finding the truth," nor is it a matter of
a debating tactic or "forked tongues." Don't be ridiculous.

 As far as tongues are concerned, though, yours is more like a whole tree with
the branches all tangled up. That does create a "barrier to finding the truth."

 << Judy, imo this is one of the strategies you use in an argument that creates
a barrier to finding the truth. To say what I don't believe and then to negate
your statement may be a clever debating tactic. But it brings to my mind the
idea of forked tongues! >>