Dancing around trees adds little to a Bollywood movie unless you are into dance. Those scenes are in lieu of people kissing. On a real DVD, not the ripped ones some Indian stores will "rent" you, you can use the chapter to skip over those and turn it into a 90 minute movie. The dance scenes add nothing to the story.

Hulu has a larger selection of Bollywood movies than Netflix. There are some classics there as well as a bit of kitsch junk.