Ann, I don't think that guy is putting an onus on anyone. He seems like a very
courageous person to me, taking responsibility for his own beliefs, as wrong as
I think they are. But I could be incorrect, as I've found it's difficult to
really know people's complete selves without knowing them in person.

On Monday, January 6, 2014 11:14 AM, "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com"