Thanks for passing it along, Judy. This makes me think way less of him.

On Monday, January 6, 2014 1:22 PM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"
<authfri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You don't need to know someone's "complete self" to draw certain conclusions
about them, Share, and it's idiotic to think you do.

BTW, here's what this "very courageous" person has said about gay people on his
Facebook page:

“The homosexual movement is less tolerant than the Nazis and if they had the
power of the Nazis, I have no doubt they would not hesitate to march people of
faith into ovens."

Nice, huh?

He's a hater and a crackpot. We don't need to know his "complete self" to
realize that.

<< turq, as I said to Ann, I've found it difficult to really know someone's
complete self without knowing them in person. I don't think that's an idiotic
realization. >>

On Monday, January 6, 2014 11:43 AM, TurquoiseB <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Ann, I don't think that guy is putting an onus on anyone. He seems like a
> very courageous person to me, taking responsibility for his own beliefs, as
> wrong as I think they are. But I could be incorrect, as I've found it's
> difficult to really know people's complete selves without knowing them in
> person.

Share, with all due respect, don't be an idiot. He has no intention of starving
himself to death, and never did. He's just a Bigot With A Cause, taking
advantage of the media to get some free publicity for his bigotry.

As I've said several times, I for one would be happy if he *did* do the Darwin
Awards thang and remove himself from the gene pool, but we all know that isn't
going to happen. Pretending that it might is just being a party to the
spreading of his
 hatred.