Marshy and the leaders of the Movement were the ones who turned it all into a
cult dummy
On Tue, 1/7/14, Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Marshy and Religion
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Tuesday, January 7, 2014, 12:52 PM

       On 1/7/2014 5:09 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:

 >   M's movement that shows it was clearly religion.

 You must have been taught a different basic "TM"
 than I was taught.

 There was no mention of any beliefs in my instructions from
 Jerry

 Jarvis. My instructions were so simple I could repeat the
 here in just a

 few words: Sit quietly and close your eyes, then feel the
 body as a

 whole; start the mantra, just like any other thought; when
 you realize

 you're not thinking about the mantra, just come back to
 it. Do this for

 about 20 minutes morning and evening. If you need tobe
 checked on your

 mediation, it's free. Nobody mentioned anything about
 God or gods in my

 instruction.

 It's pretty difficult to make a religion out of a simple
 stress relief

 program. From what I've read, you may have slipped into

 trance-induction state. Some people also have a condition
 known as

 susceptibility in which they become very prone to being
 manipulated in

 order to get some free work done, such as baking bread for
 students in a

 cafeteria and living in a pod.

 You took a simple relaxation technique and tried to turn it
 into a

 religion - and when it became unsatisfying you quit the TM,
 but kept the

 conditioned mindset. In psychology this is called
 transference - you

 transferred your own personal spiritual failure to believe
 into a means

 to blame others for your down disapointment. If you had just
 stuck with

 the basic TM instead of trying to turn it into a cult, you
 would

 probably have done much better.

 You failed to realize that MMY or the TMO have NOTHING to do
 with your

 transcending.