Neo's editor doesn't have an embed image function, and even though dragging an
image into the editor makes the image show up in the editor, the image doesn't
show up in the post. At this point, I no longer know how to embed an image into
a post from the website. Once again, "Welcome to the new Yahoo Groups. We've
improved your Yahoo Groups experience."

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 The chart shows up just fine in email but not on the website. Here it is,
dragged and dropped into Neo:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-p0lXZRbIm6g/Us0kJ_uJo5I/AAAAAAAAA0w/Pa6dBQMP64o/s512/Rough_Chart.gif

Link:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-p0lXZRbIm6g/Us0kJ_uJo5I/AAAAAAAAA0w/Pa6dBQMP64o/s512/Rough_Chart.gif

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-p0lXZRbIm6g/Us0kJ_uJo5I/AAAAAAAAA0w/Pa6dBQMP64o/s512/Rough_Chart.gif

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jedi_sp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Hey FFL folks, I am having difficulties in posting pictures.
Anybody else having the same problem?

Hey Judy and Serap, can you see the chart below?