On 1/10/2014 10:09 AM, Share Long wrote:

 > bots are only as useful as their programming and
 > programmers make them. Right?!

Speaking of "bots", somebody is monitoring my messages - probably bots
at the NSA, FBI, and the CIA. Go figure.

So, I wonder who here spends the most time in front of their computers?
It used to be me, when my job was a system analyst working fifty hours a
week. But, now I'm thinking Barry is using his laptop to watch streaming
video of the Hugo Awards at ComicCon; Judy is obviously in front o her
desktop at least ten hours every day, judging from her response times; I
wouldn't be surprised if the other Barry is on 24 x 7, multi-tasking and
watching TV. There's probably at least one respondent on this list that
uses an iPhone for reading newsgroups.